Have you been looking for the best skin care remedies to enhance your looks and unleash your real beauty? You no longer have to purchase those expensive cosmetic products that have the potential of causing more harm to your skin.
You can get the latest home facial recipes to address all your skin problems right in your home. If your goal is to get a natural, healthy skin, all you should adapt is a skincare routine that is simple, inexpensive and easy to stick with on a regular basis. And don’t forget that there are plenty of home remedies for eyelash growth to enhance the beauty on your face.
Here are 6 tips for girls to unleash their real beauty using simple homemade ingredients:
For Dry Skin
People with dry skin are usually less prone to some skin problems like acne, blemishes and pimples. However, a skin that is too dry is not comfortable at all. The good news is that there are some simple homemade remedies that can be helpful in getting the best for your skin.
- Sugar Scrub and Olive Oil
Sugar scrub in combination with olive oil is a great way to exfoliate and keep your skin moisturized, particularly if you have the dry skin type.
- Take ¼ cup of olive oil and put it in a small bowl
- Add a teaspoon of sugar in the bowl and mix thoroughly to for a paste
- Massage the paste in your face and let it sit for around 20 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water to get a skin that feels soft and supple
- Continue with your regular facial treatment
- Use Honey Mask
Honey mask in combination with egg yolk and carrot juice is another amazing treatment for dry skin type.
- Take 1 egg yolk, a teaspoon of carrot juice and a teaspoon of honey
- Mix thoroughly in a small bowl to for a paste
- Generously massage the paste on your face and leave it to dry for about 15 minutes
- Gently blot your face using a towel to remove the mask. Alternatively, you can rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
- Yogurt Mask
Apart from being healthy and delicious, yoghurt mask comes with a host of health benefits for your skin, particularly if it is the dry type.
- Take refrigerated yogurt and generously massage it all over your skin, including face and neck
- You can add honey to make it creamier and more nourishing for your skin
- Leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water
- Pat your skin dry and proceed with your regular skin treatment routine.
For Oily Skin
If you have an oily skin type, you are at an increased risk of pimples, acne, freckles, and white or black heads on your face. In addition, your skin is shinny due to oiliness, and that doesn’t give you the beautiful look most girls yearn for. Here are some tips you can try:
- Ingredients Combination
A combination of yogurt, oatmeal, cucumber and turmeric can help to unleash your beauty potential if you have a dry skin.
- Mix a tablespoon of yogurt and a tablespoon of oatmeal with cucumber paste.
- Add a small amount of turmeric and lemon juice
- Use a wooden or plastic stick to generously massage the paste on your face
- Let it dry for about 20 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat your face dry
- Use Hydrolyze
You can’t unleash your beauty if you have under eye problems like bags, wrinkles fine lines or dark circles. Luckily, hydrolyze best suits oily and dry skin types. It works by strengthening the capillaries under your eyes to prevent them from getting ruptured. In addition, Hydrolyze dissolves looser blood cells which cause dark looking skin under your eyes. Its main ingredient is Haloxyl which comes with properties that allow natural production of collagen in your body for a firmer and thicker skin. Another active ingredient in Hydrolyze is Matrixyl 3000, which also boosts collagen production by the process of tricking your body into thinking that it has more dead cells of collagen than it really has. This stimulates production of more collagen, which helps in the production of fresh and healthy skin cells. As a result, it addresses skin issues that occur under your eyes.
- Promote Eyelash Growth
The secret to a beautiful and youthful face lies on the skin and hair around your eyes. Your eyelashes play crucial role in defining the beauty on your face. Here are some home remedies for eyelash growth:
- Castor oil: This is a powerful follicle stimulating and nourishing ingredient that also fights micro-organisms that prevent natural growth. It should be applied with a brush or cotton swab on your lashes prior to going to bed and left overnight. Rinse your eyes with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Olive oil: It plays a major role in promoting the growth of hair as well as eyelashes. It contains vitamin E and oleic acid which nourish and thicken your eyelashes. In addition, it helps in keeping your lashes darker for a youthful and beautiful look. Simply dip mascara stick or cotton swab in warm olive oil and apply it on your eyelashes before retiring to bed. Leave it overnight and rinse with lukewarm water in the morning. Repeat every night for better results.
- Get eyelid massage: This is helpful in promoting circulation of blood to supply your eyelashes with oxygen and nutrients that help in growth of follicles. Use a few drops of petroleum jelly or oil on your eyelids and use your fingertips to gently massage along your lids as well as lash line in small, circular motion.
If you are a girl, there are various ways through which you can unleash your beauty using simple tricks on your regular skincare routine. Gone are the days when you kept trying different cosmetic products and still couldn’t find the one that suits your skin needs. Adopt these 6 tips and you will never cease to look amazing!