Many of us don’t associate drinking alcohol with the word “poison,” but the sad fact of the matter is that alcohol is exactly that. Like so many other poisons, the body can deal with a small amount, but the situation can become quite serious – even deadly – when levels are increased. It may seem funny to some people to see the effects of heavy drinking but there is real danger involved when drinking gets out of control.
It’s vitally important to recognize the following 9 signs of alcohol poisoning.
It is expected that some changes in a person’s ability to think and reason will take place when they are drinking but when someone becomes very noticeably confused, that may be a sign of serious trouble.